Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Yowzers! Busy!

Oh wow! Teachers college plus life seems to have hit me full frontal this past week and weekend and I haven't had time to write anything. Have no fear, trusty single follower: I have a ton of stuff to write about. I just have to get it out of my brain and onto the page (screen).

I think that a lot of bloggers, especially new bloggers, have a difficult time keeping the flow of information and writing going on a regular basis. It's too often that it just falls by the way side. I actually had a blog when I was finishing University but it, like many other things, dropped off until I wasn't able to do it anymore. Actually, that's not true: I was quite able but just didn't? Lost my mojo, so to speak. Not sure but it didn't happen and I am determined not to let it happen agian.

Not to sound like a whiner but keeping up with blogging and twittering are hard work!! (#firstworldproblems)

No comments:

Post a Comment